Hello! Thank you for all of your birthday wishes on Facebook and Instagram! I had an amazing 25th birthday and felt super special! Today I wanted to share some unique, DIY furniture hardware that I first shared over at Crafting a Green World over a year ago. If you love wooden spools as much as I do, you'll love this tutorial!
What You Will Need:
2. A long screw that's threaded at the bottom. There's probably an actual name for it, but I don't know what it is!
3. A nut that fits your screw.
How To Do It:
1. This is an optional step, but I would suggest removing the thread from your spool. I obviously didn't in these pictures, but I feel like the thread might get dirty over time, especially in high traffic areas.
2. Put the screw through the middle of the wooden spool.
3. Put the screw through the hole in your drawer or cabinet.
4. Tighten the nut to hold the spool in place. You might need a wrench to tighten it completely.